Let's Celebrate Thanksgiving and Customer Appreciation!
Let’s Celebrate Thanksgiving and Customer Appreciation!
We hope your Fall season has started off to a great start. We wanted to do something fun for Thanksgiving and host a Thanksgiving Recipe Drawing! We hope you will participate!
Thanksgiving Recipe Drawing:
Submit your favorite Thanksgiving recipe or email me at email@example.com requesting to be entered into the drawing by Monday, November 30th.
The winner will be chosen at random and will win a $25 Amazon Gift Card.
Senior Loan Advisor | Salisbury, NC
FLAGSTAR BANK “Thanksgiving Recipe Drawing” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. PERIOD: The Thanksgiving Recipe Drawing (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 9 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on Wednesday, November 18th, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on Monday, November 30, 2020 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor is the official time keeper of this Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to residents who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry (“Eligible Participant(s)”). The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Flagstar Bank, FSB (“Sponsor”). All employees, officers, directors, agents, third party service providers (and their immediate families or any members of their households, regardless of relationship), of Thanksgiving Recipe Drawing, Sponsor, or any advertising agency or other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of this Sweepstakes are ineligible to participate.
3. HOW TO ENTER: The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, ineligible, damaged or misdirected entries or any typographical or other errors in the entry, printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize. Incomplete entry forms will be considered void. Limit one (1) entry per Eligible Participant, regardless of entry method used.
3.1. PRIMARY METHOD OF ENTRY: Entries must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries must be received by Monday, November 30, 2020.
3.2. ALTERNATIVE METHOD OF ENTRY: Email Dawn White: email@example.com to be entered into the drawing.
4. SELECTION OF WINNER(S): One (1) potential winner(s) will be randomly selected to receive a Prize by Sponsor on or about December 4, 2020. Potential winner(s) will be notified by phone, mail, or e-mail. Potential winner(s) must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules to receive the awarded Prize. The potential winner(s) must provide a completed IRS W-9 or W-8 Tax Form, and confirm in writing and in a form reasonably required by Sponsor that the potential winner meets the eligibility requirements outlined in these Official Rules, and any other information required by law. If a potential winner fails to respond to Sponsor’s initial contact or to provide any required documentation within 10 business days or is determined to be ineligible, the potential winner may be deemed to have forfeited the Prize, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If a Prize is forfeited, Sponsor will attempt to award the Prize to an alternate potential winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. However, Sponsor is not obligated to make any further attempts to award a forfeited Prize beyond the first. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. A potential winner who is disqualified for any reason will not be entitled to any form of compensation.
5. PRIZE(S): One Gift Card (1) will be awarded. The Prize(s) are as follows: $25 Amazon Gift Card (Approximate Retail Value, “ARV”: $25).
Winner(s) are responsible for taxes and fees and all other expenses associated with Prize receipt and/or use that are not expressly included in the Prize description. Sponsor will arrange delivery of the Prize with a winner after their eligibility to receive the Prize has been verified.
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: All Prizes subject to availability. No substitution, assignment or cash equivalent of Prize permitted, except at sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor may change the number of Prizes awarded in its sole discretion. No Prize transfers permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
This paragraph does not apply to those who enter via the Alternative Method of Entry. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the winners’ consent to Sponsor to use his/her name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions associated with the event, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media outlet without further payment or consideration. Such publicity shall be conducted in accordance with all relevant Flagstar Bank policies. Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes consent to receive marketing communications from Sponsor. You may at any time elect not to receive any marketing communications by contacting Sponsor and/or clicking on the unsubscribe link contained in emailed communications. Opting out of marketing communications will not affect your eligibility to win.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures, force majeure, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control appears to impair the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prizes at random from among the eligible entries received, up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual Sponsor finds to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or has acted in violation of these Official Rules, or in any manner which violates Flagstar Bank policy or other applicable laws, rules or regulations. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. RELEASE/LIMITS OF LIABILITY: BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AND WINNER AGREES TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS, FLAGSTAR BANK AND ANY ADVERTISING AGENCY OR OTHER COMPANY (AND THEIR RESPECTIVE BOARD MEMBERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES) INVOLVED WITH THE DESIGN, PRODUCTION, EXECUTION OR DISTRIBUTION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM, CAUSE OF ACTION OF ANY KIND OR OTHER LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INJURY OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, TO ANY PERSON RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, NEGLIGENCE, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
10. DISPUTES: Each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the courts of appropriate jurisdiction in the state of Michigan; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
11. GOVERNING LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
12. SPONSOR: Flagstar Bank, FSB, 5151 Corporate Drive, Troy, MI 48098
13. WINNER’S LIST: To obtain the names of the prize winners (available after winner confirmation is complete) email Dawn White: firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for winners’ names must be received within 45 days of close of contest.