It's Here. A Loan That Lives Up To Your Profession
Our Professional Loan offers:
- No mortgage insurance
- No down payment on loans up to $850,000
- Low down payment on loans up to $1.5M
- Purchase and rate/term refinance for primary residence
- 5/1 and 7/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs)1
Low down payments for Doctors, Nurses, Dentists, CPAs, Attorneys, Pilots, Pharmacists, and Veterinarians!
If you’re looking for a low down payment and competitive rate on a mortgage, we have you covered. Flagstar offers a uniquely flexible loan program for conventional and Jumbo buyers in certain occupations.2,3,4
Mortgage Advisor | Vancouver, WA
Contact me today to learn how our Professional Loan program can help you get into the home you want!
*Your information will not be shared or sold to any third parties.
1. With an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM), your 5/1 loan will have an initial fixed-rate period of 60 months and your 7/1 loan will have an initial fixed-rate period of 84 months. After the fixed rate period, your interest rate will adjust up or down according to market rates at the time of the reset. Rate is variable after the fixed-rate period and subject to change once every year for the remaining life of the loan.
2. Borrower must open a checking or savings account with Flagstar to participate.
3. Eligible borrowers include those employed as: a Medical Resident (with educational license), Doctor of Medicine (MD), Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), Doctor of Dental Medicine or Surgeon (DMD), Doctor of Optometry (OD), Doctor of Ophthalmology (MD), Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO), Doctor of Podiatric medicine (DPM), Physician Assistant (PA), Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), Attorney, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Nurse Anesthetist, Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Registered Nurse (RN), Doctor of Pharmacy, ATP Pilots (Airline Transport Pilot).
4. At least one occupying borrower must hold a valid license within one of the eligible professional fields and meet the following requirements: Borrower must have completed residency within the last ten years or be a current medical professional resident, fellow or intern; borrower must be actively engaged in the eligible profession, and; for purchase transactions only, the occupying borrower must be a first-time home buyer and may not have owned a home within the past three (3) years.
This is not a commitment to lend. Programs available only to qualified borrowers. Subject to credit approval, underwriting approval, and lender terms and conditions. Programs subject to change without notice. Primary residence only. Restrictions may apply.