Loan Servicing Specialist II
The Servicing Specialist II plays a key role to assist and support Senior Specialist and Manager in daily servicing and service release tasks. A typical day involves retrieving and auditing PAs, answering team mailboxes, ordering and reviewing/audit service release reports, answering data output and mapping questions, requirements gathering, and implementing data reporting tools for service transfers out. The Servicing Specialist II will also need to manage all the investors’ trailing docs’ pipeline, work closely with the Servicing Specialist I to ensure all the outstanding trailing docs will be delivered by the due dates, and provide the bi-weekly status report to the manager. This position helps to develop process/user guides, create workflow maps and procedures.
- Responsible for daily servicing tasks
- Flow transfer related activities
- Manage trailing docs pipeline
- Support other senior members and team manager in operational responsibilities associated with service transfers
- Answer Service related phone calls
- High School Diploma and 2-4 years of experience working with mortgages, escrows, loan processing and servicing required
- 3+ years of related work experience; MSP and/or ENC servicing system experience a plus
- Ability to quickly retain knowledge of new processes and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office –Outlook, Excel and Word
- Proven ability in collaborating with others
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, adapt readily to change and move with ease from one task to another.
- Ability to adhere to timelines and deadlines and complete multiple priorities at same time
- Proactive in searching and learning new systems, ability to be self-taught and self-sufficient
Salary and Benefits
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- A complete Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(k) plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer